Taylor Hillridge is a seventeen-year-old girl who falls victim to online bullying. Taylor receives a computer for her birthday and soon finds herself the victim of betrayal and bullying while on a social website. Afraid to face her peers at school (including her best friends), she is pushed to an extreme breaking point. Taylor's mom takes on the school system and state legislation to help others from going through similar ordeals.
0 available of 1 items
- Feature films.
- Fiction television programs.
- Made-for-TV movies.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Publisher, Date: [United States] : ABC Family, 
Description: 1 videodisc (87 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Emily Osment, Kay Panabaker.
- DVD, widescreen, region 1; Dolby Digital 2.0.
- Title from container.
- Originally broadcat in 2011.
- Release date: Feb. 7, 2012.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 05-58789Link to PAC