Charlene Rosalind Carter Grant believes she will be murdered in four days and she wants Boston's top detective, D.D. Warren, to handle the death investigation. Each year at 8:00 pm on January 21st a woman has died, and all have been childhood friends from a small town in New Hampshire. Grant is the only remaining member of the group, but is she the next victim or the perfect perpetrator?
5 available of 7 items
- Boston (Mass.) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Warren, D. D. (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- 9781410445131 (hc)
Edition: Large print ed.
Publisher, Date: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2012.
Description: 649 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publication and pagination vary.
- Originally published: New York : Dutton, c2012.
LCCN: 2011045642Link to PAC