Death in four courses
"The annual Key West Loves Literature seminar is drawing the biggest names in food writing from all over the country, and Haley Snow is there to catch a few fresh morsels of insider gossip. Superstar restaurant critic Jonah Barrows has already ruffled a few foodie feathers with his recent tell-all memoir, and as keynote speaker, he promises more of the same jaw-dropping honesty. But when Hayley discovers Jonah's body in a nearby dipping pool, the cocktail hour buzz takes a sour turn, and Hayley finds herself at the center of attention--especially with the police. Now it's up to her to catch the killer before she comes to her own bitter finish."--P.  of cover.
17 available of 17 items
- Burdette, Lucy. Key West food critic mystery.
- Key West food critic mystery
- Key West food critic mystery ; 2
- Detective and mystery stories.
- Food writers -- Fiction.
- Key West (Fla.) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Snow, Hayley (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Women journalists -- Fiction.
ISBN: 9780451237835 (pbk.)
Publisher, Date: New York : Obsidian, c2012.
Description: x, 304 p. ; 17 cm.
Notes: Includes recipes.Link to PAC