Beautiful girl : celebrating the wonders of your body
"Presents this simple but important message: that to be born female is a very special thing and carries with it magical gifts and powers that must be recognized and nurtured. Dr. Northrup believes that helping girls learn at a young age to value the wonder and uniqueness of their bodies can have positive benefits that will last throughout their lives. By reading this lovely book, little girls will learn how their bodies are perfect just the way they are, the importance of treating themselves with gentle care, and how changes are just a part of growing up"
5 available of 6 items
- Body image in children -- Juvenile literature.
- Body image in women -- Juvenile literature.
- Girls -- Psychology.
- Self-esteem in children -- Juvenile literature.
- Self-esteem in women -- Juvenile literature.
- Self-perception in children -- Juvenile literature.
- Self-perception in women -- Juvenile literature.
- 9781401934033 (hardcover)
Publisher, Date: Carlsbad, Calif. : Hay House Inc, 2013.
Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : color ill. ; 23 x 23 cm.Link to PAC