Breakout : pioneers of the future, prison guards of the past, and the epic battle that will decide America's fate
The conservative stalwart proposes a bold vision of the future: America is on the cusp of a renaissance, a new birth of technological and scientific innovation that will dramatically transform the prosperity and quality of life of every American. Our biggest enemy? Special interest groups, powerful lobbyists, and government bureaucrats who are determined to squash, control, or prevent these innovations--and permanently change the future of America.
1 available of 1 items
- Economic forecasting -- United States.
- Economic forecasting.
- Social prediction -- United States.
- Social prediction.
- Technological innovations -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Technological innovations -- Economic aspects.
- Technological innovations -- Social aspects -- United States.
- Technological innovations -- Social aspects.
- United States -- Forecasting.
- United States.
Other Authors: Worthington, Ross R., author.
Description: 263 pages ; 24 cm
Other Title: Break out
Notes: Includes bibliographical references (pages 217-247) and index.
- Breakout: the great opportunity
- Breakout in learning
- Breakout in health
- Breakout in American energy
- The green prison guards
- Breakout in transportation
- Breakout in space
- Breakdown in government
- Breakout in government
- Breakout from poverty
- Breakout in achieving cures
- Breakout from disabilities to capabilities
- Breakout champions.